The vision of She Who Learns is to co-create intergenerational community, grassroots leadership that will co-construct a movement to ensure we all get free.
Our vision is to
- build power and advantage for our communities through grassroots organising, political education, and leadership development;
- maintain freedom schools & spaces in which we are safe and our cultures, ancestral epistemologies, and individual stories are held sacred;
- support the healing and health of our communities through the centring of earth-work, herbalism, energy-work, spirituality, doulaing and midwifery;
- promote social entrepreneurship and sustainable, collective use of resources; and
- hold spaces where coalition building and teamwork are honoured as our greatest assets, discourse and discussion is respected, dissent and disagreement are valued, and dialogue that is action-oriented is encouraged and embraced to better understand systems of oppression.